North America |
Log Into Your Account
Go to Magellan Active
Manuals and Software Downloads
Warranty, Repairs & Returns
Magellan 60-Day Map Guarantee
to ensure that your RoadMate is running the latest software.
Search Support Center:
-- Entire Support Site --
Knowledgebase and FAQs
Downloads and Manuals
How do I clear the memory on my explorist GC?
NOTE: “ENTER” is done by pressing down on the Joystick
1. Press “BACK” until the main menu is displayed
2. Using the joystick, select “Tools’ and press ”ENTER”
3. Select “Settings” and press ”ENTER”
4. Scroll down to “Memory and press “ENTER”
5. Press “MENU” and choose the appropriate option
NOTE: Clear Memory will erase all user Waypoints and preloaded Geocaches. If you select this option you may want to backup the data by copying the Geocache or Waypoint files to you PC using steps below.
1. Connect the eXplorsit to your PC select “Connect To PC” by pressing “ENTER” on the device
2. Open “My Computer” on PC and browse to the “Magellan” drive letter and double click it
3. You will see the folders containing your saved Geocaches and Waypoints select the Geocache folder and copy and paste the Geocache file to you PC. Repeat this process for the Waypoints
01 Apr 2010 12:06 AM
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful
How can we improve this article?
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
Kayako Skin by SupportSkins.com
Become a Reseller
In the News
Tradeshows and Events
©2016 MiTAC International Corporation All rights reserved.