Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM `swcomments` AS comments LEFT JOIN `swcommentdata` AS commentdata ON (comments.commentid = commentdata.commentid) WHERE comments.commenttype = '4' AND comments.isapproved = '1' AND comments.typeid = '602'; (Table '.\kayako_suite\swcomments' is marked as crashed and should be repaired)
How do I clear the memory on my explorist GC?
Reminder: Please ensure that your unit is running the latest software.
NOTE: “ENTER” is done by pressing down on the Joystick
1. Press “BACK” until the main menu is displayed
2. Using the joystick, select “Tools’ and press ”ENTER”
3. Select “Settings” and press ”ENTER”
4. Scroll down to “Memory and press “ENTER”
5. Press “MENU” and choose the appropriate option
NOTE: Clear Memory will erase all user Waypoints and preloaded Geocaches. If you select this option you may want to backup the data by copying the Geocache or Waypoint files to you PC using steps below.
1. Connect the eXplorsit to your PC select “Connect To PC” by pressing “ENTER” on the device
2. Open “My Computer” on PC and browse to the “Magellan” drive letter and double click it
3. You will see the folders containing your saved Geocaches and Waypoints select the Geocache folder and copy and paste the Geocache file to you PC. Repeat this process for the Waypoints
01 Apr 2010 12:06 AM