North America |
Log Into Your Account
Go to Magellan Active
Manuals and Software Downloads
Warranty, Repairs & Returns
Magellan 60-Day Map Guarantee
to ensure that your RoadMate is running the latest software.
Search Support Center:
-- Entire Support Site --
Knowledgebase and FAQs
Downloads and Manuals
How do I calibrate the electronic compass on my Triton 500 and 2000?
1. Turn on your Triton and lay it on a flat, level surface away from any metal objects.
2. Press the PAGE / GO TO key repeatedly until the compass screen is displayed.
3. Press the ENTER key to display the “Options" menu.
4. Scroll down and select “Compass Options" and press enter.
5. Select “Start" to and follow the on screen prompts
6. When the calibration is complete you will see a pop up message indicating this select ok and press enter
Note: The above steps only apply to Tritons loaded with the latest software found under Manuals and software updates
for detailed instructions
25 Nov 2009 6:43 PM
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful
How can we improve this article?
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
Kayako Skin by SupportSkins.com
Become a Reseller
In the News
Tradeshows and Events
©2016 MiTAC International Corporation All rights reserved.