North America |
Log Into Your Account
Go to Magellan Active
Manuals and Software Downloads
Warranty, Repairs & Returns
Magellan 60-Day Map Guarantee
to ensure that your RoadMate is running the latest software.
Search Support Center:
-- Entire Support Site --
Knowledgebase and FAQs
Downloads and Manuals
How to load a Geocache onto your Triton Series GPS?
Follow the steps below:
1. Login to
and create an account if you have not already done so.
2. Enter your Zip code where you want to search for Geocaches.
3. Click onto .lOC file or.GPX if you have premium user subscription.
4. You will be prompted to save to your PC; save file to your Desktop or Documents.
5. Open up VantagePoint™ software and select the“ VP" icon in the upper left hand corner.
6. Select open and browse to where your saved your geocache route (Desktop or Documents).
7. Connect your Triton® device to your PC then within your VantagePoint software, select “Transfer data from PC to GPS".
8. Select the geocache route(s) you want to transfer and click ok.
Click here for detailed instructions
NOTE: if you are experiencing issues connecting your Triton device to your PC, Magellan provides instructions on re-installing your Triton device to your pc here:
(Vista users) "
25 Nov 2009 1:20 AM
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful
How can we improve this article?
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
Kayako Skin by SupportSkins.com
Become a Reseller
In the News
Tradeshows and Events
©2016 MiTAC International Corporation All rights reserved.