North America |
Log Into Your Account
Go to Magellan Active
Manuals and Software Downloads
Warranty, Repairs & Returns
Magellan 60-Day Map Guarantee
Please ensure that your unit is running the latest
Search Support Center:
-- Entire Support Site --
Knowledgebase and FAQs
Downloads and Manuals
How do I load a map purchased from MagellanGPS.com to my Triton GPS?
1. Download and install VantagePoint
2. Connect your Triton GPS to your PC and power it on.
3. Download the purchased map install file from your MagellanGPS.com account past orders section to your PC.
4. Double click the map install file from your PC.
5. Click install to unzip the map file to your PC.
6. Open VantagePoint.
7. Click the Library tab.
8. Click the Browse button below the Library tab.
9. Click Add Map… button.
10. Select the unzipped map file, click the Open button to add the map to VantagePoint.
11. Select the map file in the left window that was added to VantagePoint.
12. Click the right arrow button to transfer the map file from VantagePoint to the Triton GPS unit.
13. After the map successfully transfers from VantagePoint disconnect the Triton from the PC.
14. Now you are ready to view the map on your Triton.
For detailed instructions
(Add PDF) "
18 Nov 2009 9:52 PM
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful
How can we improve this article?
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
Kayako Skin by SupportSkins.com
Become a Reseller
In the News
Tradeshows and Events
©2013 MiTAC International Corporation 2013 All rights reserved.