Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM `swcomments` AS comments LEFT JOIN `swcommentdata` AS commentdata ON (comments.commentid = commentdata.commentid) WHERE comments.commenttype = '4' AND comments.isapproved = '1' AND comments.typeid = '328'; (Incorrect file format 'swcomments')
How do I load a map purchased from MagellanGPS.com to my Triton GPS?
Reminder: Please use SmartGPS Eco to ensure that your RoadMate is running the latest software.
1. Download and install VantagePoint . click here
2. Connect your Triton GPS to your PC and power it on.
3. Download the purchased map install file from your MagellanGPS.com account past orders section to your PC.
4. Double click the map install file from your PC.
5. Click install to unzip the map file to your PC.
6. Open VantagePoint.
7. Click the Library tab.
8. Click the Browse button below the Library tab.
9. Click Add Map… button.
10. Select the unzipped map file, click the Open button to add the map to VantagePoint.
11. Select the map file in the left window that was added to VantagePoint.
12. Click the right arrow button to transfer the map file from VantagePoint to the Triton GPS unit.
13. After the map successfully transfers from VantagePoint disconnect the Triton from the PC.
14. Now you are ready to view the map on your Triton.
For detailed instructions (Add PDF) " click here
18 Nov 2009 9:52 PM