North America |
Log Into Your Account
Go to Magellan Active
Manuals and Software Downloads
Warranty, Repairs & Returns
Magellan 60-Day Map Guarantee
to ensure that your RoadMate is running the latest software.
Search Support Center:
-- Entire Support Site --
Knowledgebase and FAQs
Downloads and Manuals
How do I use the Adhesive Disk?
The adhesive disk can be used as an alternative mounting option for use on the dashboard. NOTE: Removing the adhesive disk after installation may damage the surface of the dashboard.
How to install the adhesive disk:
1. Clean and dry the dashboard where the adhesive disk is going to be installed using enclosed alcohol pad.
2. Remove the protective paper cover from the bottom of the adhesive disk; place the bottom of the adhesive disk firmly on the dashboard.
3. Apply even pressure on the top of the adhesive disk for a secure fit (Allow 24 hours to cure).
4. Place suction cup mount on top of adhesive disk.
5. Firmly press suction cup mount down flat against the adhesive disk, press the suction cup lever down to secure the suction cup to the adhesive disk.
18 Nov 2009 9:47 PM
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful
How can we improve this article?
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
Kayako Skin by SupportSkins.com
Become a Reseller
In the News
Tradeshows and Events
©2016 MiTAC International Corporation All rights reserved.