Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM `swcomments` AS comments LEFT JOIN `swcommentdata` AS commentdata ON (comments.commentid = commentdata.commentid) WHERE comments.commenttype = '4' AND comments.isapproved = '1' AND comments.typeid = '292'; (Incorrect file format 'swcomments')
How do I use the Adhesive Disk?
Reminder: Please use SmartGPS Eco to ensure that your RoadMate is running the latest software.
The adhesive disk can be used as an alternative mounting option for use on the dashboard. NOTE: Removing the adhesive disk after installation may damage the surface of the dashboard.
How to install the adhesive disk:
1. Clean and dry the dashboard where the adhesive disk is going to be installed using enclosed alcohol pad.
2. Remove the protective paper cover from the bottom of the adhesive disk; place the bottom of the adhesive disk firmly on the dashboard.
3. Apply even pressure on the top of the adhesive disk for a secure fit (Allow 24 hours to cure).
4. Place suction cup mount on top of adhesive disk.
5. Firmly press suction cup mount down flat against the adhesive disk, press the suction cup lever down to secure the suction cup to the adhesive disk.
18 Nov 2009 9:47 PM