North America |
Log Into Your Account
Go to Magellan Active
Manuals and Software Downloads
Warranty, Repairs & Returns
Magellan 60-Day Map Guarantee
to ensure that your RoadMate is running the latest software.
Search Support Center:
-- Entire Support Site --
Knowledgebase and FAQs
Downloads and Manuals
How do I select a detailed map for use on my Triton?
The following steps show how to activate a detailed map on your Triton™. Magellan maps are available in two forms:
* Download from Magellan website then transfeer onto an SD Card
* Pre-loaded SD Card such as an XL-3 Marine chart
The following steps also apply for detailed maps loaded from National Geographic TOPO! to your Triton.
1. From the map screen, press Menu.
2. Select View on the menu screen and press Enter.
3. Select Maps from the view menu and press Enter.
4. Select the map you want to activate and press Enter.
5. When a map is selected, the font will appear in blue and the red slash will be removed. Select the green checkmark and press Enter to display your selected map.
18 Nov 2009 9:45 PM
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful
How can we improve this article?
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
Kayako Skin by SupportSkins.com
Become a Reseller
In the News
Tradeshows and Events
©2016 MiTAC International Corporation All rights reserved.