Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM `swcomments` AS comments LEFT JOIN `swcommentdata` AS commentdata ON (comments.commentid = commentdata.commentid) WHERE comments.commenttype = '4' AND comments.isapproved = '1' AND comments.typeid = '1026'; (Table '.\kayako_suite\swcomments' is marked as crashed and should be repaired)
Can I take pictures with my GPS?
Reminder: Please ensure that your unit is running the latest software.
No. However, you can take snapshots of saved video using the DVR player provided on the card follow steps below to save a snapshot of recorded video.
1. Remove the Micros SD card from the top of the GPS near the DVR icon (NOTE: you will need to remove protective sticker over SD slot)
2. Insert card into Micro SD card slot on computer or Card Reader (NOTE: a Micro SD card adapter may be required which can be purchased at a local electronics retailer)
3. Open the removable drive that the micros SD card was assigned by computer
4. Next you will see files double click onto the ADR.exe file as a result a media player will appear highlight the select the play button to play a video file
5. At the lower left hand corner of the DVR application window select the camera icon as a result you will be prompted to save a still image of what is currently being played
24 Apr 2014 10:21 PM