North America |
Log Into Your Account
Go to Magellan Active
Manuals and Software Downloads
Warranty, Repairs & Returns
Magellan 60-Day Map Guarantee
Please ensure that your unit is running the latest
Search Support Center:
-- Entire Support Site --
Knowledgebase and FAQs
Downloads and Manuals
Can I take pictures with my GPS?
No. However, you can take snapshots of saved video using the DVR player provided on the card follow steps below to save a snapshot of recorded video.
1. Remove the Micros SD card from the top of the GPS near the DVR icon (NOTE: you will need to remove protective sticker over SD slot)
2. Insert card into Micro SD card slot on computer or Card Reader (NOTE: a Micro SD card adapter may be required which can be purchased at a local electronics retailer)
3. Open the removable drive that the micros SD card was assigned by computer
4. Next you will see files double click onto the ADR.exe file as a result a media player will appear highlight the select the play button to play a video file
5. At the lower left hand corner of the DVR application window select the camera icon as a result you will be prompted to save a still image of what is currently being played
24 Apr 2014 10:21 PM
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful
How can we improve this article?
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
Kayako Skin by SupportSkins.com
Become a Reseller
In the News
Tradeshows and Events
©2013 MiTAC International Corporation 2013 All rights reserved.