North America |
Log Into Your Account
Go to Magellan Active
Manuals and Software Downloads
Warranty, Repairs & Returns
Magellan 60-Day Map Guarantee
to ensure that your RoadMate is running the latest software.
Search Support Center:
-- Entire Support Site --
Knowledgebase and FAQs
Downloads and Manuals
Triton 200 - EU Version 1.94
Access to Main Menu and Contextual menu
- The ability to access the Main Menu (Go To, Create, View) and Contextual Menu from any Navigation Page
Improved Track Management
- The ability to Start, Stop, Resume Track from the contextual menu
Improved Route Management
- The ability to Go To Next or Go To Previous point while in an active route
User Grid Coordinate System (Based on Additional Coordinate Systems)
- Added customizable User Grid functionality based on additional coordinate system, including Lambert Conic, Stereograph, Oblique Mercator, UTM, and Polyconic
- The ability to calculate an area based on active track, saved trails, and saved routes
Set Custom Position
- Set Custom Position provides a way to view map areas other then your present position. When setting a custom position, the GPS portion of the receiver is disabled and the screen is set to the location you select, either by entering the coordinates or by panning on the map
24 Sep 2010 6:28 PM
26 May 2011 10:10 PM
How can we improve this article?
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
Kayako Skin by SupportSkins.com
Become a Reseller
In the News
Tradeshows and Events
©2016 MiTAC International Corporation All rights reserved.