Magellan® RoadMate® 2035 Software Update - Installation Instructions
To install this software update you will need to install Content Manager.
Content Manager is a computer application that syncs with your Magellan GPS navigator to deliver new map updates and product information. To update your GPS download content manager and follow the steps below.
- Download and install Content Manager on your Computer
- Turn on your GPS. Wait for the menu to appear and connect to your Computer using the USB cable provided.
- Content manager will automatically prompt you about the update. If Content Manager does not prompt you, right click on the Content Manager icon located in the system tray (on a Windows based pc) or click on the Content Manager icon in the Menu Bar (on a Mac) and select "Check for updates now". Content Manager will inform you if you have the latest software already installed.
NOTE: System tray is in the lower right hand corner of your computer monitor screen near the clock on a Windows based PC. The Menu Bar is the upper right hand corner of the computer monitor on a Mac.
To get to the download page of Content Manager click on the Download button below.
Magellan® RoadMate® 2035 Software Update - Improvements List
- Improved Routing Performance
- Improved Highway Lane Assist display
- Audio/Video input enhancements for optional Magellan Back Up Camera accessory (Applicable to select models only)
- Enables compatibility for future Map Updates