Magellan® RoadMate® 1475T Software Update - Installation Instructions
To install this software update you will need to install Content Manager.
Content Manager is a PC application that syncs with your Magellan GPS navigator to deliver new map updates and product information. To update your GPS download content manager and follow the steps below.
- Download and install Content Manager on your Computer
- Turn on your GPS. Wait for the menu to appear and connect to your Computer using the USB cable provided.
- Content manager will automatically prompt you about the update. If Content Manager does not prompt you, right click on the Content Manager icon located in the system tray and select "Check for updates now". Content Manager will inform you if you have the latest software already installed.
NOTE: System tray is in the lower right hand corner of your computer monitor screen near the clock.
To start downloading Content Manager click on the Download button below.
Magellan® RoadMate® 1475T Software Update - Improvements List
This software update incorporates the following improvements:
- More accurate GPS positioning
- Faster Signal Acquisition
- Improved Traffic Reporting
- Improved Routing